Free Wi-Fi Service
JeffGuest Wireless Network Locations
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals provide a Guest Wireless Network (JeffGuest) in designated areas. There is no charge for the Wi-Fi service, and it is available for use by patients and visitors in the following areas:
- 833 Chestnut Street - All floors
- 925 Chestnut Street - All floors of Jefferson Heart Institute, Rothman Orthopaedics at Jefferson Health, Otalaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Marcus Institute of Integrative Health – Myrna Brind Center, Infusion Center, Medical Oncology, Patient Testing Center
- 111 South 11th Street - All floors of Gibbon Building and Bodine Center for Radiation Therapy
- 1001 Locust Street - All floors of Hamilton Building
- 900 Walnut Street - All floors of Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience
- 122-40 South 10th Street - All floors of Emergency Department and Trauma Center of the Main Building
- 117 South 11th Street - All floors of Foerderer Pavilion
- 1020 Sansom Street - All floors of Thompson Building
- 233 South 10th Street - All floors of the Bluemle Life Sciences Building
- Methodist Hospital - All floors
- 1300 Wolf Street - All floors
Please note the following:
- You can use any standard Wi-Fi-capable computer to access the Internet.
- There is no access to clinical or administrative information.
- The service is unencrypted, so use discretion when connecting to web sites.
- Access to inappropriate content is blocked.
- Please be considerate and use headphones when using audio applications.
Instructions for Accessing JeffGuest Wireless Network
JeffGuest is a Wi-Fi service that is available in designated areas of the Hospital for use by patients and visitors. Follow the instructions below.
Thank you for using our service and we hope you had a good experience. If you have any issues or comments, please contact the Office of Patient and Family Experience at 215-955-7777.
- To get started, double click on the "Wireless Internet" icon.
- When the following window opens up, double click "JeffGuest."
- Then click on "Connect Anyway" when the following box appears.
- You should now see "JeffGuest" in a "Connected" state.
- The wireless network is now available for your use.