Patient & Visitor Shuttle
Need some help getting to our Center City Philadelphia campus from nearby Jefferson Station (formerly Market East)? We'll pick you up! Our free Patient and Visitor Shuttle with wheelchair accessibility offers convenient service to get you to and from several of Jefferson's buildings.
Hours of Operation
The Shuttle runs every 15 minutes, Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Locations
- Jefferson Station/Fashion District (10th and Filbert Streets)
- 925 Chestnut Street
- Gibbon Building (10th Street)
- Medical Office Building (MOB) 1100 Walnut (in front of Top Tomato)
- Thomas Jefferson University (Locust Street, between 10th and 11th Streets)
- Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience (9th Street)
- 833 Chestnut Street