When it comes to your heart, there’s no such thing as routine care. Jefferson Health offers the most advanced cardiac care options at multiple locations across the region.
LEADING CARDIAC CARE
Jefferson Health provides personalized, expert and lifesaving heart and vascular care for people with heart problems. Whether your condition is common, rare and/or complex, our heart professionals are here for you.
Jefferson Health cardiovascular specialists provide care that’s as unique as you are with our nationally renowned advanced heart failure programs and expertise in sophisticated procedures, including heart transplant, non-surgical alternatives and minimally invasive options.
If you’re diagnosed with a heart condition, you can expect personalized and expert care at Jefferson Health. Our cardiac care professionals specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of multiple cardiovascular conditions, including:
- Heart rhythm disorders — We utilize the latest computer-aided techniques for precise location and treatment.
- Advanced heart failure — Medical and surgical options, including ventricular assist devices (VADs), are discussed and implanted.
- Vascular disease — Our physicians employ nonsurgical limb salvage techniques, hyperbaric wound care, and the advanced prevention and treatment of venous blood clots.
- Heart transplantation program that is certified by the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), which administers the nation’s policies on transplant and procurement.
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) and other advanced surgical, non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures to open narrowed aortic and mitral valves.
- Cardiovascular care of patients with complex medical illness, providing focused care for patients with cancer and heart disease.
- Preoperative evaluations for those with cardiovascular disease who require non-cardiac surgery, to ensure that your heart health remains intact.
Among the Nation’s Best for Cardiology
U.S.News & World Report has named Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the best hospitals in the nation for Cardiology and Heart Surgery.