Heart Health Event
Show your heart some love!
Join Jefferson Health on Saturday, February 23, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Nordstrom Court at the King of Prussia Mall for Heart Health Day. Come celebrate National Heart Awareness Month, and:
- Meet Philadelphia Eagles mascot, SWOOP and the Eagles cheerleaders
- Photos with Eagles alumni Brent Celek*
- Sign up to win signed Philadelphia Eagles merchandise
- Get a free blood pressure screening and risk assessment
- Pick up information about the American Heart Association
- Enjoy giveaways and enter to win prizes
- and more!
Registration is not required.
We also encourage you to attend Jefferson Methodist Hospital's Save a Life Blood Drive, and Center City's Go Red for Women event. Take a look at all of our classes, support groups and events at Jefferson Health.
*Photos only. No autographs
Make an Appointment with a Cardiologist
Want to know your risk factors for heart disease or get a routine screening?
Call 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669) to make an appointment.