Jefferson Health – Art Museum
2130 Spring Garden Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Main Phone: 215-955-9555
Jefferson Health – Art Museum is an outpatient center located close to the Philadelphia Museum of Art at the corner of 22nd and Spring Garden streets.
The first floor is a state-of-the-art facility centered around Primary Care with additional services including OB-GYN, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology and Rehabilitation Medicine.
Meanwhile, the second floor is home to a JeffFit Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic, consisting of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology Services.
This facility and location enables our dedicated professionals to better answer your questions and meet your healthcare needs.
Walk-ins are available for Primary Care services during evening and weekend hours.
Most insurance plans are accepted, including HMOs and PPOs. Call to schedule an appointment.
- Comprehensive Urogynecology & Pelvic Medicine
- Dermatology & Cutaneous Biology
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolic Diseases
- Family & Community Medicine
- Gynecology & Women's Services
- Internal Medicine
- Jefferson Rehabilitation (Outpatient Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy)
- Maternity & Obstetric Services
- Primary Care
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Women's Health