Preparing for Your Visit
What to Bring
At Jefferson, we want to make your visit with us as smooth and pleasant as possible. To facilitate your registration, please fill out the Gynecologic Oncology Pre-Registration form (PDF) and return it to us at the time of your appointment.
Preparing for your appointment is the best way to assure that you have a visit that is as successful and productive as possible. You will need to set aside a certain amount of time for the visit and allow for a number of steps.
The following may help make your appointment at the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson go smoothly:
- Arrive 30 minutes early so that you have time to complete any needed paperwork.
- Have knowledge about your medical and family history and/or bring the completed health questionnaire which may have been sent to you. This information will help us care for you.
- Bring a list of your current medications and allergies.
- Have your insurance information, including your insurance card with ID number and group number and prescription plan information.
- Bring referrals from your primary care provider if your insurance requires.
- Be prepared to pay any in-office co-payments necessary.
- Bring any relevant radiologic images (x-rays, ultrasounds, PET, CT, MRI, bone scans and others- in either film or CD-ROM format) and pathology slides and their written reports.
- Bring a pen and paper to take notes and written questions you would like to ask.
- If you have one, bring a copy of your advance directive. Download a living will document (PDF).
- Download the forms you will need to fill out and bring with you (PDF).