Jefferson University Hospitals


Related Content

If you are experiencing pelvic pain, backache and/or a discharge that contains pus, you should seek expert diagnosis from Jefferson obstetricians and gynecologists.

Our gynecologists may perform a Pap test, biopsy or take a culture of your discharge. If you are diagnosed with cervicitis, Jefferson specialists will recommend the most appropriate treatment plan for your condition.