Research & Education
Jefferson Women's Primary & Specialty Care has a collection of investigational assets and research experience among the the staff, all dedicated to providing the best possible care for women and their families.
- We have over 20 years of experience in conducting clinical trials.
- Our wide-ranging research and clinical expertise spans endocrinology, cardiovascular disease, gynecology, and testosterone-replacement therapy for men.
- We collaborate with multiple interdepartmental research projects.
Jefferson Women's Primary & Specialty Care proudly promotes knowledge about the effects of sex and gender on health by supporting:
- Professional education programs, such as Continuing Medical Education (CME), Grand Rounds speakers, and interdisciplinary journal club
- Medical students, residents, and fellows
- Patients with events like the Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Awareness Symposium
Women's Health in Clinical Practice: A Handbook for Primary Care
by Amy L. Clouse, MD & Katherine Sherif, MD
A book that clearly elucidates many of the key issues found in the disparate literature on sex-based differences in health and illness.