Whether you’re young and single, planning a family, or facing mid- or late-life changes, Jefferson’s widely respected obstetricians and gynecologists can provide you with high-quality personalized and compassionate care.
Ranked among the nation’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, Jefferson Health offers women state-of-the-art services, from cancer screenings and fertility evaluation, to high-risk pregnancy care and treatment for uterine fibroids, urogynecology and menopause.
Full Range of OB/GYN Services
Jefferson Health provides expert care for patients at all stages of life at our state-of-the art locations in South Philadelphia, Center City and the Art Museum area.
Among our wide range of obstetrical and gynecological services:
- Routine gynecological examinations
- Obstetrical care
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- Reproductive health counseling
- Family planning and contraception
- High-risk pregnancy care/Maternal-fetal medicine
- Fertility evaluation and treatment
- Complex gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and da Vinci® robotic surgical procedures
- Uterine fibroid treatment
- LGBTQ family planning
- Pelvic floor disorders, including evaluation of urinary problems and chronic pain
- Gynecologic oncology (cancer treatment)
- Breast disease screening
- HPV vaccination and screening for sexually transmitted infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic vaginal discharge and genital symptoms
- Menopause treatment
- Comprehensive Urogynecology & Pelvic Medicine
Leading Specialists, Multidisciplinary Expertise
The medical staff of Jefferson's Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology features nationally and internationally known experts within their medical disciplines.
Many of our physicians are women. And all of our physicians treat women with compassion and respect as well as advanced skill and technology. To ensure accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment – including specialized care for expectant mothers with concurrent medical problems – our OB/GYN team collaborates with leading Jefferson specialists in such disciplines as radiology, urology, psychology and cardiology.
Jefferson Health offers online scheduling for many specialty services. With MyChart, making and managing appointments is easier than ever. Find a doctor, location, and time that best works for you and then schedule an online appointment today.
Schedule an Appointment
Call 215-955-5000 or 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669) to speak with a friendly JEFF NOW® representative who will schedule an appointment for you.