Costs & Insurance
At Jefferson Urgent Care, we accept all patients for treatment and provide affordable self-payment options. We currently participate with the following insurers.
Accepted Health Coverage
The following health insurance carriers are accepted at Jefferson Urgent Care:
- Aetna - HMO (PA & NJ)
- Aetna - PPO (PA & NJ)
- Aetna - POS (PA & NJ)
- Aetna Medicare HMO – PA - Medicare Advantage
- Aetna Workers Compensation
- Berkshire Health Partners
- ChoiceCare Network
- Cigna-Healthspring - Medicare Advantage
- CorVel Corp
- Coventry of DE/HealthAmerica of PA (commercial plans)
- Coventry Healthcare National Network (First Health PPO and WC)
- Devon Healthcare (Includes Humana ChoiceCare PPO and WC)
- Evolutions Healthcare System
- First Health Network
- Fortified Provider Network
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Gold Choice MA PFFS
- Humana Gold Plus MA HMO
- Independence Blue Cross
- Independence Blue Cross - Personal Choice PPO
- Independence Blue Cross - Keystone Health Plan East HMO
- Independence Blue Cross - Keystone & Personal Choice 65 HMO - Medicare Advantage
- Independence Blue Cross - Keystone & Personal Choice 65 PPO - Medicare Advantage
- Independence Blue Cross - Amerihealth HMO
- Independence Blue Cross - Amerihealth PPO
- JeffPlus (Jefferson Employee Network)
- Keystone First
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Select Inc.
- US Family Health Plan
If you have questions about your particular plan, please contact the Jefferson Urgent Care near you or your provider.
Self-Pay Costs for Services
The prices below are at our Washington Square and Northeast-Smylie Times locations; for Abington Jefferson Health prices visit our Abington Urgent Care pages.
*Please check with your insurance provider regarding coverage, co-pays and deductibles.