In This Section
Connecting You to the Support You Need
LifeguardMobile™ is a convenient and easy-to-use mobile health app designed to help patients, caregivers, and their loved ones to simplify and organize important medical information at Jefferson Health. The LifeguardMobile™ app allows you to:
- Virtually track and monitor your treatment plan, symptoms and possible side effects of your therapy.
- Invite family members with access to the application to receive information about your treatment progress between physician visits.
- Receive reminders so you can stay on track with your treatment plan.
- Record symptoms and vital measures that your Jefferson care team can access and assess through the tool.
- Receive notifications from your care team when it is important to connect with them directly for immediate clinical support.
3 Easy Steps to Get Started
- To Enroll on Your Own
LifeguardMobile is available in the App Store & Google Play.
Search LifeGuard and install.
- Sign Up & Log In
Simply Sign Up and Register. Once you’re done, log in.
- Configure your Settings
Edit your profile and preferences, choose a PIN and enable Touch ID.
There will be a note in your email inbox with additional directions.
- Notify Team
Tell your Jefferson Health provider you have signed up for the LifeguardMobile™ app to ensure you are established under our SKCC profile.
- Review LifeguardMobile's Frequently Asked Questions for general questions
- For inquires about our Connected Care Program, contact email@example.com or the Cancer Support and Welcome Center at 215-955-1800
- For technical support, contact Jefferson Solutions Center at 215-955-7975