Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students
The primary activities of the Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students (formerly University Health Services) is to provide the highest standard of medical care for students, occupational health services for employees and immunization screenings for volunteers of Jefferson.
Contracts with outside businesses have been undertaken to provide similar employment-related medical care. This service is intended to promote a safe and healthy environment of good morale and overall wellness and health for the Jefferson community.
Contact Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We are closed every Thursday from noon to 1 p.m.
833 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Construction and Change of Entrance Notice
Due to construction at 833 Chestnut Street, patients being seen at this location will now enter the building nearby at 33 South 9th Street (entrance located around the corner on 9th Street). This will become the new permanent entrance for all Jefferson Health outpatient practices as well as the Jefferson Pharmacy and Outpatient Lab Services.
If you have any questions, please contact the Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students.
Employee Activities Performed
- Pre-employment health examinations
- Routine vaccinations
- Annual Flu Vaccination Program
- Job-specific vaccinations
- Work-related illness evaluations
- Tuberculosis screenings
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Occupational exposure follow up
- Respirator medical evaluations/fit testing
- Medical surveillance examinations
OHN provides services to employees of the following organizations that are included in the employment-related health services contract: Wills Eye Health System and Nemours Children’s Health System.
Please note: Not all employees of the organizations listed above are covered by the employment-related health services contracts with OHN. To know if you are eligible to receive services at JOHN, please contact your employer directly before arriving to OHN. The employers provide OHN with a list of their eligible employees. Upon arrival, the employee must have his/her employee ID badge and must be on the list provided by the employer to OHN in order to receive services. Employees will be directed to their employer if there is a discrepancy.
Student Activities Performed
- Pre-matriculation health requirement review (incoming students)
- Episodic care
- Annual tuberculosis screenings
- Clearances for affiliate health requirements
Volunteer Activities Performed
- Immunization review
- Annual tuberculosis screening
- Job specific vaccinations