Jefferson Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students
The primary activities of the Jefferson Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students (formerly University Health Services) is to provide the highest standard of medical care for students, occupational health services for employees and immunization screenings for volunteers of Jefferson.
Contact Jefferson Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We are closed every Thursday from noon to 1 p.m.
Center City - University Health Services
33 South Ninth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Jefferson New Jersey
30 East Laurel Rd
Stratford NJ 08084
Jefferson Abington Hospital
1200 Old York Road
Price Medical Office Building, Suite 106
Abington, PA 19001
Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
100 Medical Campus
Lansdale, PA 19446
10800 Knights Road
Medical Office Building, Suite 203
Philadelphia, PA 19114
If you have any questions, please contact the Jefferson Occupational Health Network for Employees & Students.
Employee Activities Performed
- Pre-employment health examinations
- Routine vaccinations
- Annual Flu Vaccination Program
- Job-specific vaccinations
- Work-related illness evaluations
- Tuberculosis screenings
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Occupational exposure follow up
- Respirator medical evaluations/fit testing
- Medical surveillance examinations
JOHN provides services to employees of the following organizations that are included in the employment-related health services contract: Wills Eye Health System and Nemours Children’s Health System.
Please note: Not all employees of the organizations listed above are covered by the employment-related health services contracts with JOHN. To know if you are eligible to receive services at JOHN, please contact your employer directly before arriving to JOHN. The employers provide JOHN with a list of their eligible employees. Upon arrival, the employee must have his/her employee ID badge and must be on the list provided by the employer to JOHN in order to receive services. Employees will be directed to their employer if there is a discrepancy.
Student Activities Performed
- Pre-matriculation health requirement review (incoming students)
- Episodic care
- Annual tuberculosis screenings
- Clearances for affiliate health requirements
Volunteer Activities Performed
- Immunization review
- Annual tuberculosis screening
- Job specific vaccinations