Cancer Care Coordinators
Our dedicated coordinators are key to helping patients access care and navigate their treatment. They manage communication between our Multidisciplinary Cancer Clinics and assist in coordinating care for patients with all cancer specialists.
Meet Our Coordinators
Kimberly Brennan, RN, BSN, OCN, MS
Renee Zalinsky, RN, OCN
Our Cancer Care Coordinators will also help with:
- Information regarding cancer and treatments, available resources and support.
- Arranging appointments and testing.
- Gathering necessary medical records (imaging, pathology, progress notes, etc.) to ensure the patient receives a comprehensive visit.
- Communicating what patients can expect from their visit.
- Providing directions to office locations and any other Jefferson services on campus.
- Support and serving as the point of contact for patients and their families during treatment.
Schedule an Appointment
If you have any questions, would like to learn more about our clinics or if you're ready to make an appointment, please call to speak with one of our Cancer Coordinators at 215-955-8516.