Laser Surgery & Cosmetic Dermatology Center
If you have spider veins, vascular birthmarks, excess facial hair, age spots, wrinkles and/or other signs of photoaging, dermatologists of the Jefferson Laser Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology Center offer the latest laser and light technology in Philadelphia to treat these conditions. Minimally invasive cosmetic injectables and other surgical and nonsurgical procedures are available to treat wrinkles.
Laser Surgery & Cosmetic Services Available
- Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomen®: for facial wrinkles, frown lines, brow lifts, crow's feet, neck rejuvenation and excess sweating of the face, hands and underarms
- Chemical Peels: Beta Peel, Glycolic Peel, Salicylic Acid Peel, TCA Peel
- Earlobe Repair/Rejuvenation: for correcting torn earlobes and rejuvenating elongated, thin earlobes
- Injectable Fillers: Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvederm Ultra®, Juvederm Ultra Plus®, Sculptra®, Radiesse®, Belotero® and Xeomin® to restore facial volume and soften the appearance of wrinkles
- Laser Hair Removal: available for lighter skin types, all areas of the body
- Laser Resurfacing: nonablative laser resurfacing for fine lines, photoaging and acne scars
- Liposuction: using leading-edge techniques for the abdomen, love handles, trunk and thighs
- Microdermabrasion: promotes new healthy skin growth by removing dead skin layers
- Photorejuvenation: to improve redness and flushing, as well as the visible signs of sun damage and aging. Helps improve the appearance of both red and brown spots
- Photodynamic therapy: for sun-damaged skin
- Sclerotherapy: for treatment of broken blood vessels and leg veins
Laser & Light Devices We Use to Treat Skin Conditions
Our lasers can treat acne scarring, actinic keratosis, brown spots, birthmarks, fine lines, rosacea/broken capillaries, redness, photo/sun damage, age spots, sun spots, surgical scars, dyschromia and pigmented lesions.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is used to treat photo/sun damage.
- Nonablative Fractional Resurfacing (NAFR) is used to treat acne scars, fine lines, photo damage, actinic keratosis, sun spots, age spots, surgical scars, dyschromia and pigmented lesions.
We house the only Fraxel® Re:Store laser system and Fraxel® DUAL laser in Philadelphia, as well as the Palomar ICON™ Aesthetic System.
In addition, we perform a cosmetic therapy called super photorejuvenation, which combines a group of our cosmetic therapies available.