Critical Care Medicine
Critical Care Medicine includes a multidisciplinary, integrated team of board-certified intensivists, critical care nurse practitioners (advanced practice providers), critical care pharmacists, nutritionists, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, occupational therapists, speech specialists, and experienced critical care nurses.
Our advanced ICU setting has minute-to-minute bedside care, with 24/7 on-site physician care. We are here to ensure your diagnosis leads to the best possible outcome. Critical Care Medicine providers treat a variety of diseases, including:
- Respiratory failure
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Sepsis, also known as septicemia
- Hemodynamic instability/shock
- Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome (MODS)
State-of-the-art or advanced treatments for these conditions include:
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Molecular adsorbent recirculating system (MARS)
- Ultrasound-guided resuscitation
- Continuous renal replacement therapies
- And other procedures
Make an Appointment
If you would like to make an appointment, please call our office at 215-955-5161, or make an appointment online below. You may also speak with a call center representative at 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669) for more information.