Jefferson's Pancreaticobiliary Program was established to provide you and your referring physicians a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to disorders of the pancreas and bile ducts.
A team of gastroenterologists, interventional endoscopists, radiologists, surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and pathologists work together to devise a personalized diagnostic and therapeutic plan for you.
Expert Care of Pancreas & Bile Duct Diseases
Our team of specialists is skilled in the diagnosis, evaluation and treatment – both surgical and nonsurgical – of diseases of the pancreas and bile ducts.
We have access to state-of-the-art technology including diagnostic and therapeutic pancreaticobiliary endoscopy, therapeutic endoscopic ultrasound, helical CT scanning and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI); laparoscopic surgical techniques; and multiple chemotherapy and radiation treatment options for cancer therapy.
Learn more on how we treat specific areas of your body and conditions by choosing one of the following:
Evaluations, Diagnoses & Treatments
Specifically, our team performs the following:
- Diagnosis and treatment of malignancies of the pancreas and bile ducts
- Evaluation of cystic lesions of the pancreas
- Treatment of acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Nonsurgical management of pancreatic pseudocysts
- Medical and surgical treatment of gallstones
- Evaluation and treatment of post-cholecystectomy syndrome
- Treatment of primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Treatment of benign bile duct strictures