Cutaneous Lymphoma Center
Among the Nation's Best for Cancer
U.S. News has named Jefferson among the best hospitals in the nation for Cancer care.
The Cutaneous Lymphoma Dermatology Center in Jefferson’s Department of Dermatology provides you with the opportunity for an advanced assessment, diagnosis and treatment options for cutaneous lymphoma from specialized dermatologists and dermatopathologists.
Our experts focus on diagnosing through an in-depth assessment and evaluation to identify cutaneous lymphoma from other dermal diseases.
Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma is the most common type of cutaneous lymphoma that typically presents with red, scaly patches or thickened plaques of skin. This condition can often be misdiagnosed or commonly mistaken for inflammatory, chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema.
Our dermatologists collaborate with our Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson Cancer specialists and clinical researchers to provide you further treatment options and comprehensive care.
Why Choose Jefferson for Cutaneous Lymphoma Treatment?
We offer a true multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment. Our team:
- Specializes in diagnosing and treating cutaneous lymphoma in patients who are; seeking diagnosis, newly diagnosed, and present with advanced disease.
- Provides innovative clinical trials to improve side effects of treatment without comprising cure.
- Facilitates leading edge cutaneous lymphoma research so we may bring more therapy options to patients with a goal of improving outcomes and patient experience during treatment.
- Participates in a monthly disease case conference to review, as a specialty team, patient’s records, pathology and other testing to provide the best treatment plan.
- Is dedicated to providing education and experience to our future cutaneous lymphoma specialists through our Fellowship programs.
- Creates individualized treatment plans for each patient to best address his or her needs.
- Provides information and guidance related to treatment and drug costs.
- Provides patients the unique opportunity to see an experienced, multidisciplinary team of oncology specialists at the same time and in one location.
- Provides patients and families access to our Cancer Support and Welcome Center for supportive care services and information.
- Provides dedicated coordinators in both dermatology and for Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center’s Cutaneous Lymphoma Multidisciplinary Clinic.
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center's Cutaneous Lymphoma Multidisciplinary Clinic
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center– Jefferson Health provides patients diagnosed with cutaneous lymphoma the opportunity to see an experienced multidisciplinary care team in one location at one time, including:
- Medical and radiation oncologists
- Clinical researchers
- Oncology nurses
- Social workers
Cancer specialists will provide advanced treatments options so they may create an individualized care plan.
Our dedicated cutaneous lymphoma care coordinator helps alleviate some of the challenges patients face by coordinating appointments and testing, and providing information and support as they move through their treatment.
Call 215-955-8516 and speak directly with our Care Coordinator to make an appointment or learn more about our clinic.
Make an Appointment
For more information or to make an appointment, please call our Dermatology Department for the Cutaneous Lymphoma Center at 215-955-9295, 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669), or request an appointment online: