Preparing for Your Visit
The Necessary Records for Your Appointment
Medical records should be received at least two weeks prior to your visit with the Jefferson Celiac Center. Please assemble as many of the following documents as you can:
- Blood work results
- Celiac disease antibodies, IgA level and HLA testing results, if performed
- Intestinal biopsies results
- Pathology report and slides
- Endoscopy reports – upper endoscopy, colonoscopy and small bowel
- Results of imaging – ultrasound, CT, MRI, barium studies of the intestines
If you don't have these records, we would be glad to work with you to get any necessary tests prior to your visit.
New Patient Registration
Please complete the following forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.