Mercer Bucks Cardiology's patient portal offers many enhanced features, including the following:
- View your medical information online from your home computer, smart phone or tablet, 24 hours a day, no additional applications to download.
- Message our office, billing office and/or customer support with secure messaging.
- Request your next office appointment and view upcoming visits.
- Receive test results online within days of having them, including any notes from your provider.
- Manage prescriptions with a complete list of medications, and keep track of renewals and refills.
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history that your provider entered into your electronic health record.
- Pay your medical bills online.
Your privacy is extremely important to us; myHealth is powered by athenaHealth®, which uses the latest technology to encrypt, safeguard and secure your personal information.
Portal Sign Up
There are two easy ways to sign-up for the myHealth patient portal.
- You can call our office and request an email invitation from office staff to gain
- During your next office visit, you may create an account with help from our staff
Once you create your account you can access it in the future by visiting myHealth patient portal.