Breast Cancer & Related Diseases Symposium
Join Jefferson’s top breast care experts as they share the latest advances in clinical treatments, research and the future of breast cancer. There will be opportunities throughout the day for conversations with our multidisciplinary team.
Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be served.
- How to Interpret Your Pathology Report, led by Juan P. Palazzo, MD, Professor of Pathology, Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Cosmetic Consideration for Breast Cancer Surgery, led by Matthew P. Jenkins, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery & Melissa A. Lazar, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery; Surgical Director, Jefferson Breast Care Center at Methodist Hospital
- Screening Mammography and Breast Density: Theresa Kaufman, DO, Clinical Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Navigating Cancer Care:Elizabeth Benedetti, RN, BSN, OCN, Breast Care Nurse Navigator
- Why Should I Participate in a Clinical Trial? Maysa Abu-Khalaf, MD, Associate Professor of Medical Oncology; Co-Director, Jefferson Breast Care Center
- Personalized Medicine: Daniel P. Silver, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Medical Oncology; Director, Basic Science and Research in Medical Oncology
- Cancer Survivorship: Linda Martino, CRNP, MSN, Nurse Practitioner, Radiation Oncology