Gynecologic Cancer Symposium
Join us for an afternoon of hope as our speakers discuss new advancements in treatments for gynecologic cancers. Experts will answer questions about gynecologic cancer diagnoses, treatments, and side effects. There will also be an opportunity to network with other survivors during this event.
Guest Speakers include:
- Scott Richard MD, Associate Professor of Surgical Oncology
- Russell Schilder MD, Professor, Director, Medical Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Pramila Rani Anne MD, Associate Professor, Radiation Oncology
- Melissa Denton RDN, LDN, CSO, CNSC
- Mary Rodgers LCSW, Oncology Social Worker