The Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Women's Board, which celebrated its Centennial Anniversary in 2007, was founded to provide for the comfort and care of Jefferson patients and to further the mission of the hospital in the surrounding community. Through its fundraising and volunteer activities, the Board contributes on an ongoing basis to worthwhile causes.
Some of the programs and causes we currently fund, include:
- Pastoral Care Chaplain Residency
- Maternity Services & Education
- Support for patients with cancer
- Refugee Health Center and Community Diabetes Program
- Jefferson Weinberg ALS Center
- Pennywise Thrift Store
- Learn more about the variety of ways we support Jefferson and the community!
Grant Proposals/Funding Requests
Each year, the Board solicits proposals from all departments of Jefferson Hospital.
If you're interested in being considered for funding, submit our Application for Funding (PDF) by the last Friday in February.
Each proposal is reviewed by the Women's Board at the March/April meeting and responses are sent out by mid-June.
Grants typically range from $1,000 to $10,000 and must align with the goals of the Board to benefit the patients at Jefferson Hospital.
125 South 9th Street, Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Download the Women's Board Bylaws (PDF).