Jefferson My Health Patient Portal
Jefferson My Health is a secure, convenient way to manage your personal healthcare and communicate directly with your participating healthcare team. This free self-service health management tool will let you send messages to your doctor’s office, request prescription renewals and more.
To use Jefferson My Health, your healthcare provider must be participating in the Jefferson My Health program and you must already have an established relationship with the practice.
What can I do with Jefferson My Health?
- Secure Messaging - You can use Jefferson My Health to send secure messages to your healthcare provider, if your provider is actively participating on the patient portal (your “Participating Provider”).
- Medication Renewals - You can use Jefferson My Health to request refills for medications prescribed by your Participating Provider.
- Appointment Requests - You can use Jefferson My Health to request appointments with your Participating Provider.
- Personal Health Information - You can use Jefferson My Health to review and update your personal health record, document information such as weight or blood pressure, and monitor a chronic condition. In addition to monitoring health and wellness, you can complete and submit patient medical history information forms online.
- An email or a text message is sent to you notifying you when a secure message from your
Participating Provider’s team has been added to your Jefferson My Health inbox.
- Using Jefferson My Health Requires no downloads or installation and is accessible using your internet browser, making registration a simple click and go process.
- Jefferson My Health provides user-friendly navigation.
- A patient user guide and searchable knowledge base are easily accessible to answer frequently asked questions.
- Sending messages and requesting appointments can be completed directly from the home screen.
How can I sign up for Jefferson My Health?
Current patients 18 years of age or older may sign up to use Jefferson My Health during a visit with a participating healthcare provider’s office. The receptionist will verify your identity (photo ID required) and notify the Jefferson My Health team that you’ve signed up. You will then receive an invitation via email with to your Jefferson My Health account information.
The email invitation will include a link to the Jefferson My Health login page. From this page, you can login using an existing Windows Live ID, Google, Facebook, or Yahoo account. If you do not already have one of these accounts, a link is provided to create one. You will be required to enter an invitation code, which is the last four digits of your social security number.
Which providers are participating in My Health?
Jefferson University Physicians within the following departments and divisions and currently participating in My Health:
Already have a My Health account?
Just visit jeffersonhospital.followmyhealth.com to access your account using your desktop computer. Or, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play with your iPhone, iPad or Android device to download the Follow My Health app to access your account on your tablet or mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE: Jefferson My Health is not to be used for time-sensitive, urgent or emergent patient issues, requests or medical emergencies.