Jefferson My Health Patient Portal
Jefferson Health MyChart
As of November 26, 2016, Jefferson Health switched to a new electronic health record system, which includes an improved patient portal called Jefferson Health MyChart.
MyChart gives you free, online access to your Jefferson Health medical record 24/7. Through a secure internet connection, you can use it to:
- Request medical appointments during or after office hours
- Shorten your registration time with electronic check-in
- Receive and view test results electronically – no waiting for a phone call or letter in the mail
- Request prescription renewals filled at Jefferson pharmacies
- Communicate electronically and securely at any time with your healthcare team
- Sign up to receive paperless billing. (Note: statements through MyChart may look slightly different)
MyChart replaces our former service, Follow My Health. While you will continue to have access to your Follow My Health account, it is important to understand that any new medical information from Jefferson will not be added to Follow My Health.
We encourage you to take advantage of the many benefits of MyChart by signing up for the service. It’s a great way to actively manage your health.
Jefferson Follow My Health
Your Jefferson Follow My Health account is still available to access some of your previous healthcare information. While all of your Jefferson Health medical information was transferred to Jefferson Health MyChart, any user-entered data is still in your Follow My Health account and will need to be reentered into MyChart. Please use Jefferson Health MyChart to manage your personal healthcare and to communicate directly with your participating Jeffeson healthcare team.
For immediate questions, please contact your health provider’s office.