Jefferson Health MyChart
Jefferson Health has switched to a new electronic health record system, which includes an improved patient portal called Jefferson Health MyChart.
Your Jefferson Health medical records are available 24/7 through a secure, free online network, with the ability to:
- Request medical appointments during or after office hours
- Shorten your registration time with electronic check-in
- Receive and view test results electronically – no more waiting for a phone call or letter in the mail
- Request prescription renewals filled at Jefferson pharmacies
- Communicate electronically and securely at any time with your healthcare team.
- Sign up to receive paperless billing. (Note: Statements through MyChart may look slightly different)
MyChart replaces our former service, Follow My Health. Although you will still have access to your Follow My Health account, it is important to understand that any new medical information from Jefferson Health will not be added to Follow My Health. You will be required to create a new MyChart account. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.
We encourage you to take advantage of the many benefits of MyChart by signing up for the service today. It's a great way to actively manage your health. To activate your patient portal, visit Jefferson Health MyChart or contact your health provider's office.