Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an appointment with a physician or request a physician referral?
- Call 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669).
- Speech- or hearing-impaired callers can access JEFF NOW® by calling 1-800-654-5984.
- Fill out our Online Appointment Request Form.
How do I get to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital?
You can find directions to our facilities (as well as information about parking and an interactive map of the campus) on the Location and Directions page.
How do I apply for employment at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital?
Please apply for jobs through our Careers page. Jefferson does not accept applications via e-mail, U.S. mail or fax. For additional assistance, please contact the HR Service Center at 215-503-HRSC. To learn more about working at Jefferson, please visit our Careers page.
How do I get a copy of my medical record(s)?
Visit Requesting Medical Records to learn how to obtain a copy of your medical records.
How do I send mail to a patient or call a patient?
- The mailing address for a patient at Jefferson University Hospital is Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Patient's Name, Patient's Unit/Room Number, 111 South 11th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- To telephone a patient at Jefferson University Hospital, please call Patient Information at 215-955-6460. Business hours are between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- To telephone a patient at Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience, please call Patient Information at 215-955-6460. Business hours are between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- The mailing address for a patient at Methodist Hospital is Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Methodist, 2301 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- To telephone a patient at Methodist Hospital, please call our Patient Services Representative at 215-952-9987. Business hours are between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
How do I send e-mail to a physician or staff member?
As part of our practice, we do not provide e-mail addresses on our web site of our physicians and staff. If you would like to e-mail a specific physician or staff member, you will need to contact them via telephone or regular mail and obtain their e-mail address.
For physician phone numbers and addresses, please use our Online Physician Directory or call 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669). To get in touch with a staff member, please call the main hospital number at 215-955-6000.
I'm interested in medical education at Thomas Jefferson University. Who do I contact for information?
Below is a list of contacts for you to use:
- Thomas Jefferson University - Webmaster@jefferson.edu
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College - SKMC.Admissions@jefferson.edu
- Jefferson College of Biomedical Sciences - JGSBS-Info@jefferson.edu
- Jefferson College of Health Professions - TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu
- Jefferson College of Nursing - TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu
- Jefferson College of Pharmacy - TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu
- Jefferson College of Population Health - TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu
I'm interested in a residency or fellowship program at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Who do I contact?
You need to contact the individual program director for the residency/fellowship program that you are interested in. Please visit http://jefferson.edu/university.html.