Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Launches Online Auction at Charitybuzz
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals (Jefferson) is pleased to announce the launch of the online auction for the ultimate Eagles' fan insider experience donated by the Philadelphia Eagles. The online auction is powered by Charitybuzz.com, with proceeds benefiting Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
The auction is open for bidding at Charitybuzz.com/support/TJUH through September 12. Highlights of this special online auction include:
- 2 Club Level Tickets to the Eagles 2012 Home Opener against the Ravens on September 16th, including parking pass
- Watch pre-game warm ups from the sideline
- Access to inside tunnel when the Eagles players take the field and during the starting line-up introductions
- Stay on the sideline for the National Anthem, Coin Toss and Kick-Off
- Meet and Greet with Eagles great Harold Carmichael on the sidelines before the game
Jefferson and the Eagles have partnered together for the 2012 season to raise awareness and educate fans about prostate health. The September 16th Home Opener game is an important component of the Prostate Cancer Campaign and Jefferson is proud to serve as the Presenting Partner.
“We value our partnership with the Philadelphia Eagles and this unique fan experience is an expression of their continued commitment to Jefferson,” said David P. McQuaid, FACHE, President, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Inc. “We are excited to be partnering with Charitybuzz, a unique online fundraising platform that will help Jefferson reach its fundraising goal.”
“Charitybuzz gives our community of bidders the opportunity to do good while living their dreams,” said Charitybuzz CEO and founder, Coppy Holzman. “By partnering with the Eagles and Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, we’re able to provide America’s biggest Eagles fan the experience of a lifetime while supporting the mission of a truly important organization.”
Additional details about this lot can be found at: http://chrty.bz/PUNSKa.
Media Only Contact:
Jefferson University Hospitals