Preparing for Your Visit
What to Bring
Thank you for choosing Jefferson. In order to make your first visit as smooth as possible, we ask that you complete the Obstetrics Medical History and Registration form (PDF). Please bring all forms with you for your appointment.
If you need a medication refill, the process has changed as of March 10, 2008.
- To request a medication refill, you must call the pharmacy where you originally had the medication filled.
- Be prepared to give them your name, the reference number on the bottle, the medication name, the doctor's name and the office's fax number: 215-923-1089.
- Once the pharmacy has your information, they will contact our office for approval.
- This approval process can take up to three business days to complete.
- After three business days, please check with your pharmacy for pickup of your refill.
Note: Requests for narcotic or new medications will not be filled; these will require a doctor's appointment.
Again, you must call your pharmacy for refills. The fax number for medication refills is 215-923-1089.