Additional information about our services can be found by visiting our FAQ section.
Pre-Matriculation Health Requirements
All matriculating Jefferson students must complete and submit the pre-matriculation health requirements no later than 30 days prior to the first day of class. University Health Services (UHS) will review the forms and approve them. Consequence of non-compliance: no access to Blackboard/Banner on the first day of class. Please follow the steps listed below to comply with the requirements. The requirements may take several weeks to complete.
- Read the Student Cover Letter
- Determine which tier of requirements your program is in by reading the Medical Record Requirements by Tier
- Copy the appropriate forms:
- For Tier I or II programs, select the Pre-matriculation Physical Evaluation Tier I & Tier II form.
- For Tier III programs, select the Pre-matriculation Physical Evaluation Tier III form.
- If you are an incoming student who is planning to live on the Jefferson campus, you must receive the meningococcal vaccine or complete the Meningococcal Exemption form.
- Take the forms to your physician's office to complete. Review the requirements to ensure that you and your physician understand the requirements.
- Enroll in American DataBank (ADB) for a $30 annual subscription fee and upload the completed health records by accessing American DataBank Complio System at https://jefferson.complio.com.
- When enrolling in ADB, please use the JEFFERSON E-MAIL ADDRESS (first name.last email@example.com)
- Check back in the ADB account to verify that the forms have been reviewed and approved. The ADB Complio System reads "School Approved" when the UHS staff has reviewed and approved the forms. Please read the messages in the ADB Complio System that will outline deficiencies.
Questions regarding Complio, your account or your status may be addressed by email through the ADB Complio Communication Center or to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-200-0853 between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT, Monday through Friday. Questions regarding requirements, please call UHS at 215-955-6835 OR by e-mail at JeffUHS@jefferson.edu.