Additional information about our services can be found by visiting our FAQ section.
Pre-Matriculation Health Requirements
All matriculating Jefferson students must complete and submit the pre-matriculation health requirements no later than 30 days prior to the first day of class. University Health Services (UHS) will review the forms and approve them.
IMPORTANT! Consequence of non-compliance: no access to Blackboard/Banner on the first day of class.
Please follow the steps listed below to comply with the requirements. The requirements may take several weeks to complete. Matriculating Jefferson Center City & Methodist campus Employees follow the steps under the matriculating Jefferson Employees tab below.
- Read the Student Cover Letter.
- Determine which category of requirements your program is in by reading the Medical Record Requirements by Category Assignment.
- Download the appropriate forms:
- For Category A programs, select the Pre-matriculation Physical Evaluation Category A form.
- For Category B programs, select the Pre-matriculation Physical Evaluation Category B form.
- For Category C programs, select the Pre-matriculation Physical Evaluation Category C form.
- If you are an incoming student who is planning to live on the Jefferson campus, you must receive the meningococcal vaccine or complete the Meningococcal Exemption form.
Take the form to your physician's office to complete. Review the requirements to ensure you and your physician understand the requirements.
We use an electronic system where you will upload your documents; the system is called Complio powered by American DataBank. Complio is an immunization and compliance tracking system, the url is https://jefferson.complio.com.The Complio process has five basic steps to complete.
- Create your account.
- Please use your JEFFERSON E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- There is a $30.00USD annual subscription fee.
- Upload your documents.
- Enter details for each immunization requirement.
- Update information that changes over time, such as shots received in a series.
- Check back in the ADB account to verify that the forms have been reviewed and approved.
Your Overall Compliance Status will be either “Compliant” or “Not Compliant.” Please note you will remain Not Compliant until you've entered information to complete all requirements and the information you've entered has been approved by University Health Services. American DataBank will do an initial verification of documents and data entered within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). If applicable the data will be released to University Health Services for a final review, this can also take up to 3 business days. Messages left in the ADB Complio System will outline deficiencies.
Maintaining ADB Complio Account*
In order to maintain updated records and to ensure eligibility to enter the clinical setting, current students must renew their account annually.
- Please log in to Complio regularly
- Update information that changes over time (i.e. shots received in a series, TB screenings &/or flu vaccine)
Simply checking your dashboard periodically will show you what is coming up due, and keep you in good standing.
*Students who submit documentation to any other source (e.g., clinical instructor, course coordinator) will still be considered non-compliant until ADB Complio has the necessary documentation.
Questions regarding Complio, your account or your status may be addressed by email through the ADB Complio Communication Center or to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-200-0853 between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT, Monday through Friday. Questions regarding requirements, please call UHS at 215-955-6835 or by e-mail at JeffUHS@jefferson.edu.
Matriculating Jefferson Employees
Matriculating Jefferson Employees (Center City & Methodist only) that will stay employed at Jefferson during their enrollment as a student are not required to create a Complio account at this time. Please follow the steps below:
- Download the appropriate Pre-matriculation Physical Evaluation form for your program.
- Fill out pages 2 & 3 of the form and bring it to University Health Services to have your employee medical records evaluated.