In This Section
Advocacy and Support Groups
- Hepatitis C Allies of Philadelphia (HepCAP) is a citywide collective dedicated to improving the continuum of hepatitis C prevention, diagnosis, care, and support services in Philadelphia.
- Philly Hepatitis is also a source of valuable information where you can learn more about hepatitis and how you can help.
- Look Good Feel Better is a free program designed to teach female cancer patients beauty tips in order to look better and feel good about themselves.
- Esophagectomy Survivorship and Support Group is committed to pre- and postoperative continuing education, support, and health improvement to patients who will undergo or have undergone an esophagectomy.
- Bereavement Support Group is a for those who have experienced a significant loss in their life. It is facilitated by the Pastoral Care Department.