RMA at Jefferson
Approximately 15 percent of couples will have difficulty becoming pregnant. If you are struggling to become pregnant, our team of internationally-recognized leaders in the field of reproductive medicine will develop a fertility treatment specific to your needs.
In our clinical partnership with the physicians at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Philadelphia, we have helped thousands of women and men in the Delaware Valley achieve their dream of parenthood. In a caring and supportive environment, the RMA at Jefferson team provides comprehensive evaluations that help direct couples to the appropriate therapies, from "low tech" to the most state-of-the-art infertility treatments available.
We also boast some of the highest in vitro fertilization (IVF) success rates in the nation.
Schedule an Appointment with a Fertility Doctor
To schedule an appointment with one of our fertility specialists, please call 215-922-1556.
Flexible financing options, a refund guarantee program, military and first responder discounts, and financial aid programs each aim to make our world-class care as widely available as possible. To reach out to a financial counselor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fertility Treatment Options
Together, we will tailor treatments to offer patients the best chance of conceiving a healthy baby. Common fertility treatments include:
- Ovulation induction, which involves medication (oral or injectable) to stimulate the ovaries to produce one or more eggs. This is often followed by intrauterine insemination (IUI) with partner sperm or donor sperm.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF), a treatment in which eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized in culture to generate embryos. Embryos are then transferred into the uterus to establish pregnancy or are frozen and stored for later use.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), a procedure used to enhance fertilization of eggs during some IVF treatments
- Comprehensive chromosome screening (CCS), genetic testing of embryos which can improve live birth rates and reduce the risk of miscarriage after IVF treatment
- Donor eggs, donor sperm and gestational carriers are important strategies to help some couples achieve pregnancy.
- Egg freezing, sperm freezing and embryo freezing are important strategies of preserving fertility for patients postponing reproduction for medical or social reasons.
A Team Approach to Your Fertility Care
The RMA at Jefferson medical team includes highly trained and board-certified reproductive endocrinologists with more than 125 years of combined experience caring for infertile couples.
Our physicians are experts in the field of infertility, working closely with you to find the most effective solutions. Even our nurses, patient counselors, financial advisors and administrative staff are specially trained in fertility care. We are committed to making your experience with RMA at Jefferson as stress free and comfortable as possible.
Collaborating with other specialists, our team helps to develop the best surgical treatment plans if you require surgery to enhance your fertility or quality of life. Whether you are experiencing infertility, are concerned about pelvic pain, menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, fibroids or abnormal uterine bleeding, we can help.