Jefferson Health MyChart
Send messages to your doctor's office, request prescription refills and more with Jefferson Health My Chart. Learn how to sign up today.
Your primary care physician is the first person you turn to for your health care, so you need someone who's highly skilled, close by and reliable. Jefferson has more than 200 primary care experts. Many are conveniently located near your home or workplace.
Our primary care physicians:
- Provide preventive care and immunizations
- Perform comprehensive physical exams
- Diagnose and treat common medical conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and urinary tract infections
- Teach healthy lifestyle behaviors to help with things like weight loss, smoking cessation and stress management
- Coordinate with other specialists when necessary
Primary Care Physicians Conveniently Located in the Philadelphia Region
With internal and family medicine offices located in Center City Philadelphia, Chinatown, the Art Museum area, South Philadelphia, the Navy Yard, along the Main Line, and South Jersey, our more than 200 primary care experts are just a short walk or drive from most of the Delaware Valley.
Recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
Our primary care practices are recognized by the National Center for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. What this means for you is that we deliver a comprehensive, coordinated approach to primary care.