Family Planning Services
Jefferson Family Planning Services provides compassionate care to patients experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, the loss of pregnancy or those seeking pregnancy prevention.
Our office provides education, access to counseling about contraceptive options, counseling to prevent unplanned pregnancies and abortion services for all indications. We work in partnership with the division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Genetics to manage pregnancies with diagnosed fetal complications and serious medical conditions.
We provide a range of options for the management of pregnancy loss or miscarriage as well as specialize in complex contraception for women with medical conditions.
We are committed to training the next generation of obstetricians and gynecologists to understand the value of offering all reproductive health care options to patients. We are determined to keep these options available to all patients.
Services We Provide
- Hormonal and non-hormonal methods
- Contraceptive implants
- Intrauterine devices (IUD's)
- Referrals for difficult IUD insertions or removals
- Sterilization (both hysteroscopic and laparoscopic)
- Emergency contraception
- Contaception counseling for medically complicated patients
- Counseling on pregnancy options
- Medical and surgical management of miscarriage
- Medical and/or surgical options for pregnancy termination
- Specialized services for patients with complicated medical problems or pregnancies diagnosed with fetal anomalies
We welcome patients with medical conditions that make pregnancy unsafe - for pregnant patients with diagnosed fetal complications or for the surgical management of patients with pregnancy loss. We also welcome referrals for patients in need of contraception who have complicated medical histories.
Schedule an Appointment
For referrals or questions about our services, please call 215-503-9634