Fitness and Lifestyle Programs
Let the fitness experts of the Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine in Philadelphia partner with you for a healthy lifestyle. We offer a wide range of programs using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. Enjoy the confidence and support that only comes with a fitness facility based in the country's leading Center of Integrative Medicine.
Our facility provides a variety of personal fitness training and group fitness programs as well as specialized classes and massage therapy.
Personalized Fitness Training
- 1-1 Training: The region's top fitness experts will work with you to achieve your fitness goals. Our professional staff has a wide range of specialty certifications to accommodate your individual needs, ranging from strength training, circuit training, core work, weight management, cardio and sport-specific training.
- Group Training: This popular option is a fun and cost effective way to work out with experts to achieve your fitness goals. Classes are small (3 to 8 participants), which allows for personal attention and group camaraderie.
Check Fitness Training Availability Online > or call us at 215-503-6222.
Specialized Classes and Programs
- Yoga (Vinyasa): By applying the universal principles of alignment, poses will flow from one to another in conjunction with breathing. Classes will include an engaging flow of postures, individual adjustments and modifications.
View Class Schedules Online > or call us at 215-503-6222.
- Swedish Massage: Relaxing, soothing, long flowing strokes, focuses on vascular circulation
- Deep Tissue Massage: Strong, penetrating massage, releases chronic tension
- Sports Massage: Deep tissue massage with focus on targeted stretching
- Acupressure Massage: Opens the flow of Qi (energy) for a balanced mind, body and spirit. You wear loose-fitting clothing (no oil is used).
Your massage therapist will tailor the treatment to serve your goals and interests.
Check Massage Therapy Availability Online > or call us at 215-503-6222.