Ask Us About Clinical Trials
The following are just a few questions to ask your doctor or nurse.
- What clinical trials are available for me?
- What is the purpose of the clinical trial?
- What treatment under study in the trial will be added to the standard treatment I receive?
- What tests and treatments are done as part of the clinical trial?
- What are the potential benefits to me and possible side effects or risk of each trial?
- Where will I go for treatment, how often, for how long, and which doctor will be in charge of my care?
- Are the study costs covered by my insurance or by the trial sponsors?
- How long will the clinical trial last?
- How long do I have to decide before joining the clinical trial?
- Will I find out about the results of the trial?
- Am I able to change my mind after I enroll in a clinical trial?
To find out if a clinical trial available might be right for you, ask your healthcare providers, or contact the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center Clinical Research Management Office at 215-955-1661.