Breast Medical Oncology
At Jefferson, our breast medical oncologists provide evaluation and treatment for all types and stages of breast cancer, including:
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Breast cancer during pregnancy
- Breast cancer in young women
- Triple negative breast cancer
- Breast cancer in men
- Rare breast tumors
- Early, as well as advanced, breast cancer
Our breast specialists have access to:
- Promising experimental treatments through clinical trials conducted at the Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson, a National Cancer Institute (NCI) –designated cancer center
- Breast Cancer Assays (genomics) for treatment decisions
- New targeted therapies for breast cancer treatment
Make an Appointment with Jefferson Medical Oncologists
If you are newly diagnosed with breast cancer and/or seeking a second opinion for breast cancer treatment, call our Breast Care Coordinator, Theresa Morsa, RN, at 215-955-5120 or 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669).
Our Breast Care Coordinator with help arrange your appointment, provide you information about your visit, and give the resources and support needed during your cancer treatment.