Breast Care Center
Mammography is the best way to diagnose breast cancer early when it's more likely to be treated successfully. Sign up to receive an annual reminder.
Watch this video to better understand the risk factors of breast cancer, to learn why early detection is so important and more.
Our Breast Care Team provides comprehensive breast care for women and men, from risk assessment, breast screening and diagnosis, to treatment and follow-up care.
Why Choose Jefferson Breast Care Center
Our team of top physicians, including oncologists, surgeons, plastic surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists and radiologists are dedicated to providing comprehensive – yet highly specialized -- treatment for all types and stages of breast cancer, including:
- Early and advanced stage breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Breast cancer during pregnancy
- Breast cancer in young women
- Triple negative breast cancer
- Breast cancer in men
- Rare breast tumors
Specially trained support team, including nurse practitioners, oncology nurses, social workers, therapists and techs, help make sure you receive personalized and coordinated breast care.
Advantages to Choosing Jefferson for Breast Care and Breast Cancer Treatment in Philadelphia
- Radiologists are subspecialized in breast imaging
- Precision medicine and advanced breast cancer treatments including, targeted therapies, molecular and genomic testing, brachytherapy and techniques to protect the heart during radiation therapy
- Experts in treating women with rare breast cancers, including Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Least-invasive breast cancer procedures, including breast conservation and nipple sparing surgery
- Range of breast reconstruction techniques
- Genetic counseling for women and men at risk of breast cancer
- Nationally known research program with clinical trials
- Breast Care Coordinator to help answer questions and arrange your appointment with a breast care specialist for consultation and treatment plan
- Oncology Social Worker to assist with the psychosocial impact of cancer treatment and provide valuable resources for care
- Integrative Medicine
- Cancer Educational and Support Programs
- Cancer Rehabilitation and Lymphedema Therapy
- Palliative Care Services
Our Accreditations and Accolades in Breast Cancer Treatment
- Jefferson Kimmel Cancer Center is a National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated Cancer Center
- Jefferson Breast Care Program and Center is one of the first 30 Centers in the country to be accredited by the National Accreditation Program of Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Jefferson University Hospital is accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) for cancer services
Making an Appointment with the Jefferson Breast Care Center
Call 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669) to assist you in making an appointment with one of our breast care specialists or request an appointment online.