Did you know colorectal cancer is curable if detected early?
Ensure your journey to good colorectal health by making an appointment in order to:
- Estimate your personal risk of developing colon or rectal cancer
- Identify your colon and rectal cancer risk factors
- Learn about colorectal cancer screening options and guidelines
What can you do to become more informed?
- Get the facts about colorectal cancer
- Download colon health checklist
- Read about screening options
- Learn about Jefferson's colon health services
Specialists are available at a variety of locations, including:
Center City Philadelphia
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Main Building, 4th Floor
132 South 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
2301 South Broad Street, 2nd floor
Philadelphia, PA 19148
King of Prussia, PA
860 1st Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Bala Cynwyd, PA—Opening Spring 2016
Jefferson Endoscopy Center at Bala
130 Presidential Blvd.
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Make an Appointment
Want to know your risk factors for colorectal cancer or get a routine screening?
Call 1-800-JEFF-NOW (1-800-533-3669) to make an appointment.
Learn more about colorectal screening services at Abington-Jefferson Health.