Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals Among Top Hospitals in Pennsylvania
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals continues its record of excellence in healthcare with recognition from U.S. News & World Report’s annual listing of top hospitals and specialties.
In addition to ranking in the top 10 facilities in the Philadelphia metro area (2nd) and Pennsylvania (4th), seven specialty programs have been recognized.
Jefferson's 2015-16 Nationally Ranked Specialties
Learn more about our nationally ranked specialties as well as the metrics and methodology behind the rankings by visiting U.S. News Health or selecting any of the highlighted specialties below.
- Ophthalmology - Jefferson's Department of Ophthalmology (Wills Eye Hospital) ranks among the very top in the nation
- Orthopedics - Ranked 14th best hospital in the nation (Rothman Institute at Jefferson and Philadelphia Hand Center at Jefferson)
- Cancer - Ranked 29th best hospital in the nation (Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University)
- Ear, Nose & Throat - Jefferson is the 27th best hospital in the nation
- Urology - Jefferson is the 44th best hospital in the nation
- Gastroenterology & GI Surgery - Jefferson is the 36th best hospital in the nation
- Neurology & Neurosurgery - Ranked 30th best hospital in the nation (Farber Institute at Thomas Jefferson University)
Jefferson Named as High Performing in Six Specialties
Request an appointment online or call 1-800-JEFF-NOW >